17 May 2010

dd, tired edition

*I am obsessed with the movie The Young Victoria right now. And by obsessed I mean that I saw it recently and really liked it. And immediately bought the soundtrack. And listen to it to attempt to calm my racing mind.

*I am exhausted. A little bit physically, but mostly mentally. My mind goes at full speed for probably about 90% of the time I'm awake, which is too much in my opinion.

*I have my work sprawled on my bed right now. Ew. My work belongs back in that cute blue bag my mom bought me many years ago so I wouldn't have a frumpy teacher bag.

*Why is it that I have the feeling that everyone's lives are moving forward while mine is moving backwards?

*That being said, there has been way too much second-guessing going on in that mind of mine.

*Young Victoria album is over. That must mean that it's time for bed.

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Loved Young Victoria. :) I'm glad you liked it too. Good luck with the grading. Now I want to see a picture of your cute teacher bag!