21 March 2010

dd, only once, I promise

8 things I'm passionate about
**First of all, I don't like the phrasing of "being passionate about" something.
I really like (in no particular order):
1. food
2. kid's books
3. family
4. friends
5. church
6. traveling
7. being a teacher
8. movies

8 words/phrases I use most often
1. Yikes!
2. Oh, really?
3. Stop.
4. Not okay.
5. Well...
6. Hey girl.
7. I need your attention in 5...4...3...
8. mmhmm (mumbled uh-huh)

8 things I want to do before I die
1. Sound of Music tour in Austria.
2. Attend a Wimbeldon match.
3. Go to New England in the Fall.
4. Anne of Green Gables tour on PEI.
5. See the house they used for Pemberly in A&E's Pride and Prejudice (along with the other Jane Austen-y touristy things in England).
6. Be an elementary school librarian.
7. Be on Wheel of Fortune (and win lots of money).

8 places I want to visit
1. England
2. Austria
3. Switzerland
4. Greece
5. PEI
6. Sweden
7. Africa...I don't know where, though...wherever people vacation in Africa
8. Bahamas

8 favorite restaurants
1. Marzini's (RIP)
2. Macaroni Grill
3. Olive garden
**Do you sense a theme here?
4. Local Boyz
5. Arby's (in the fast food category)
6. Papa Hayden's (for dessert)
7. Mother's
8. Gustav's

8 shows I watch
1. The Amazing Race
2. The Bachelor(ette)
3. Jeopardy
4. Project Runway
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Ugly Betty
7. Modern Family
8. Greek

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Can I do the Sound of Music tour with you?