08 December 2010

ddrt

*I'm pretty proud of myself that I made dinner tonight. Well, "made" is a relative term...

*And the most noticeable/memorable celebrity eyebrows goes to this guy.

*Does anybody have any fantastic New Year's ideas? Because I, for one, am not paying to attend a party at a high school (yes, that is where the church party is going to be held).

*I'm a sucker for ciabatta bread. Yummm.

*Hey, guess what? Christmas is coming! Just in case you didn't know.

*I'm contemplating wearing glasses more regularly. Yikes. This would not be good for my already questionable social life, seeing as any pair of glasses that I wear makes me look like a librarian.

*I've been craving soda a lot lately. I blame my friends. And happy hour.

*I've gotten some interesting "wrong number" texts before. Today's was "So how's home bro???"

*Apparently I will be visitng this place soon. Any guesses as to what we'll find?!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Totally agree about his eyebrows. Before I clicked the link I knew exactly who it was linking to! And...I can't wait until Unclaimed Baggage!!!!!!

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

I had never heard of the Unclaimed Baggage place, but it sounds so cool! I never thought about where all that stuff went before. Keep us posted on what you find!

Unknown said...

i'm stalking you...