03 April 2011

dd, a goose hit me edition

I didn't hit the geese. The geese hit me. More specifically, they flew into my car. Two of them. They honked (or at least one of them did) as their faces collided with my windshield. I screamed and then laughed for quite some time. My friend who was in the passenger's seat said, "Did you see its face?!" and then I laughed some more. I know. I'm a terrible person. We did drive back, though, and didn't find any geese on the road. We did, however, see two geese at the pond and I'm telling my conscience that those are the two geese that hit me. Yes, my car is ok. *Also, I finally bought an iphone. *Completely unrelated to the goose story.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

ooh! a verizon iphone? i'm waiting until my 2 year contract runs out. not very patiently.

Unknown said...

i love this story so much!

Lea said...

love that you're iphoning now. seriously. can't wait to do lots of iphone things with you.

Katie Curtis said...

Goose killer :)