07 May 2011

dd, current obsessions edition

Food
*Rosemary shoestring fries at Burgerville. Yes, please.

*Root beer. Preferably Barq's but I will take Henry Weinhards, IBC or another high-end root beer. (P.S. I know that Barq's isn't high-end, but I like it the best!)

*Milton's bread. I splurge every once in a while and get it. I love this bread!

*Seasonally inappropriate foods. For example, I made these last night and I've eaten probably about 10 cookies in the last 24 hours.

*Broccoli.

*Strawberries.

Entertainment
*The Royal Wedding. I know, I'm a little late on this bandwagon.

*Attempting to read literature written for adults...not children. (I figure reading Bossypants is a good bridge between the two.)

*Grey's Anatomy. I've been re-watching past seasons and, obviously, have been keeping up with the current one. Anybody else LOVE Meredith's dress at the end of the latest episode?!

*Breaking out my to-do lists again. Why is this under the "entertainment" section? Well, if you're asking that question then you don't know me as well as you thought you did.

2 comments:

Laura K. said...

I love this... you are too funny! And I totally understand the entertainment in To Do Lists. We are indeed kindred spirits!!

Amber said...

Yes, Meredith's dress at the end of the show was SO CUTE. Where did she get that??