11 October 2010

dd, monday edition

*Seriously, teachers need to start getting sick. Seriously.

*I got the best deal today...this shirt (except it's off-white with pale blue stripes, not white) for $2.59. That's right, TWO DOLLARS AND FIFTY-NINE CENTS! I have to admit I'm pretty lucky when I shop at my go-to Banana. And the tie is much cuter when it's in the back.

*I really like shopping...clothes, groceries, office supplies, random gifts, etc. It doesn't even have to be for myself; I am frequently my mother's personal shopper. It's fun. How do I make that my career?

*I made homemade brownies today. Yum.

*It was a gorgeous fall day today. I love gorgeous fall days.

*The more time I have on my hands, the more OCD I get.

*I think I'm essentially done with my Christmas shopping. Maybe.

*The Sondre Lerche pandora radio station is putting out some good old-timey-jazzy music tonight.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

how the heck did that happen? do you have magical powers at banana? and seriously, personal shopper is on my dream job list.

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

I want you to be my personal shopper! I'm pretty terrible at shopping, so it would be nice to have you do it for me. Now all I need is some money! :-)